Web Toolbar by Wibiya

VIDEO: Fernando Torres:"I won't be glad if I will score in Liverpool's gate!"

Posted on
  • sâmbătă, 5 februarie 2011
  • by
  • in
  • Tags: , , , , ,
  •  Arrived just a few days ago at Chelsea, Torres is announced as holder in  tomorrow's match with Liverpool by the British press.

    "El Nino" has admitted that his loyalty to the club is a thing that remained in the past and that is all about his personal ambition to succeed wining trophies.

    "I was very happy at Liverpool. Are able to play, if the manager decides that I may play Sunday, I'll do it with the greatest pleasure. But I have a lot of  respect for Liverpool fans so I will not celebrate if I score. I came here because I want to win the Champions League with Chelsea. It's a great club and I'm glad being here." said Torres.

     View the conference:


    0 coments:

    Trimiteți un comentariu