Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Mourinho is arrogant again ! "I decide who plays,not Di Stefano!"

Posted on
  • miercuri, 20 aprilie 2011
  • by
  • in
  • Tags: , , ,

  •  Jose Mourinho has not waited too long to answer to the most prominent figures in the history of Real Madrid, after the received criticism regarding how he thought his tactics at the derby against Barcelona. Di Stefano, the honorary president of Real, said the team had a "shy" strategy in the Bernabeu draw (1-1) and asked to change it for  Copa del Rey final scheduled  tonight in Valencia. The former  striker  praised instead the great performance of the rival, saying that "it is a pleasure to watch Barcelona playing".

     Obviously irritated by Di Stefano's declarations, Mourinho responded: "He is one of the most important people in Real's history, and I am zero at this chapter. But right now I'm the coach and I make decisions, not Di Stefano. Again, I'm the coach, what do you want me to do? Who will decide if not me?".

    The Portuguese estimated that the chances in the final on Wednesday are equal and left to understand that the team's tactics will be different than the last Saturday in El Clasico. "We will play a 4-3-3, with a central striker. We want to attack and to score and when we do not have the ball, defend us in a group. All players must be active in both phases. Cup final has nothing to do with what was in the league, mainly because you do not know what direction the match may take . I'm not interested who is playing or not playing at Barcelona ,our tactical plan was set a day before. "

     Mourinho insisted he has no plans to leave Real in the summer, although there are rumors of his return to Inter Milan or England. "I am one hundred percent dedicated to this job. And that's why  the president chose me. I know there are people in the club who do not agree with my decisions, but I am the coach and I take them", concluded "The Special One".

    0 coments:

    Trimiteți un comentariu