Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Mourinho to Manchester United? See how the Portuguese could end up the "red devils" coach!

Posted on
  • vineri, 15 aprilie 2011
  • by
  • in
  • Tags: , ,
  • Mourinho has little chance to overcome Guardiola's Barcelona in the league, but tries to make a hit  in the Champions League and in the  Cup. The Special One is disappointed by fans of Inter, who have called him back to the squad after the removal from the league, but also by Chelsea's players :"It's the only one who can bring us back the spirit of the winners", said the Londoners after the defeat in front of Manchester in the Champions League. Even Chelsea's big rival could be the future destination of the Portuguese.:I will be United's next boss." said Mourinho, according to The Sun.

    Alex Ferguson struggles for the triple league, Cup and Champions League, but is considering the withdrawal of United."It's hard for me to say that my place will be free, everything depends on my health."said Sir Alex in The Sun. Ferguson's place may be taken by Mourinho

    "Jose is a good friend. I talked many times with him about his future and told me he wants to return to England" says the Scot.

    "I will be the next boss of Manchester United."said Mourinho, who could return to England in the summer of 2012.

    0 coments:

    Trimiteți un comentariu