Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Photo: The most expressive pictures that illustrate the ineffectiveness of Fernando Torres!

Posted on
  • marți, 19 aprilie 2011
  • by
  • in
  • Tags: , , ,
  • Transferred from Liverpool in the winter, for a record amount, Fernando Torres has not yet managed to score for Chelsea. It is no wonder that fans and club officials in London have begun to lose patience with the Spanish striker.

     But what is it in the soul of "El Nino"? Here are some pictures that illustrate the dark period Torres is passing through.


    1.Ohh! How much bad luck! This one must've entered!




    2.I don't realize if I live a nightmare or reality is indeed so cruel with me.



    3.I could swear that in the moment of the shoot the gate moved a little towards right!



    4.I am so curios to see how do I look on those big screens while I'm enjoying the scoring of a goal!




    5.It seems that neither my lucky bandages bought from Anfield work anymore.




    6.Maybe I should listen to Terry and rethink my job.



    7.Clearly, blue is not my color!



    8.One, two , three.. no! One , two.. three.. Oh no!it's not good! Where the hell is that four-leaf clover?
    =


    9.Pleeeeaaseee! Pleaseeeeeee!! Let me score!!!


    0 coments:

    Trimiteți un comentariu