Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Aguero: " After Copa America, I will decide where I'll play!"

Posted on
  • vineri, 10 iunie 2011
  • by
  • in
  • Tags: ,

  •  The only certainty is that Sergio Aguero wants to leave the Spanish team which plays in since 2006. He announced his intentions last month after the end of the season in La Liga where he scored 20 goals in 32 games, but insisted on Friday that he will not make a decision until it closes this year's edition of  Copa America . "For now, my mind is connected only at  Copa America. Only after the tournament ends, I'll think where I'll go." said Aguero.

    The 23-year-old Argentine striker  is courted by clubs like Chelsea, Bayern Munich, Juventus or Real Madrid. The Galactic coach Jose Mourinho said recently that Aguerro is " a fantastic footballer", compliment that  didn't leave the player indifferent:" I am delighted that a coach like Mourinho is talking positively about me. I'm glad when a top technician praises me. ". Meanwhile, the English press reported that Chelsea is willing to give 40 million pounds for the South American's transfer. Argentina is the favorite to win the Copa America, which hosts for the period July 1 to 24, and Aguero is expected to play an important role along with Lionel Messi in the eventual triumph of the team prepared by Sergio Batista.

    0 coments:

    Trimiteți un comentariu