Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Torres defends himself after Kalou's accusations : " The injury from the World Cup is responsible!"

Posted on
  • duminică, 19 iunie 2011
  • by
  • in
  • Tags: ,


  •  After his team-mate Salomon Kalou, accused him as guilty of missing the main title through lack of involvement, Fernando Torres has tried to make excuses for the disappointing developments that he had since he signed the contract with Chelsea, period in which he scored only 1 goal in 18 appearances.

    "For me last season was the worst since I moved to England. The injury I suffered during the World Cup affected me and complicated my career more than ever. 12 goals in one year is a piece of cake for me. I have never performed  at full capacity this season, nor for Liverpool or for Chelsea. I prefer to forget what happened. I do not regret that I signed with Chelsea and I am convinced that when this team is at full potential,is difficult to beat.", said Torres in The Sun.

    The Spanish striker sees in the collaboration with Didier Drogba the perfect solution to reach the old form:" I preview that together we will mark more goals and we'll have a lot of success together. We are the main opponents of Manchester United. All I want now is for Chelsea to win."

    0 coments:

    Trimiteți un comentariu