Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Javier Pastore doesn't want to go to Barcelona. See what team the Argentinian would choose!

Posted on
  • miercuri, 9 februarie 2011
  • by
  • in
  • Tags: , , ,
  • One of the most promising and courted youngsters by the great strengths of  Europe, Javier Pastor (21), confesses that he is not ready to take the big step to a team of the stature of Barcelona and would prefer to go to Juventus in case he  would leave Palermo.


    "My priority is to always play, so I'd choose Juventus. In a team like Barcelona or Real Madrid I would probably stay most of the time on the bench, and this status does not suit me. Maybe I will take into consideration such an option when I will be 27 - 28 years old. However, as I said, I think I'm going to remain at  Palermo for about another two seasons. I believe the team is young and it can raise me .I do not think we will repeat the same mistakes we made so far," said Pastore.

    0 coments:

    Trimiteți un comentariu