Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Ancelotti: "I do not decide whether I leave or not!"

Posted on
  • miercuri, 13 aprilie 2011
  • by
  • in
  • Tags: , ,


  •  Chelsea London's band technician, Carlo Ancelotti, said Tuesday night that his team tried everything to beat Manchester United and  to succeed qualification in the Champions League semifinals.

    "We controlled the ball well for 25 minutes, but the end of the first half was hard and they scored. We have tried everything. I thought a lot and I preferred to start with Torres for this kind of match but Drogba played very well in the second half. I played with Fernando not to justify the transfer price, but because he had the necessary qualities to play well this match. Ramires must learn to be  calmer and not to be removed. I'm not worried for the future. I do not decide if I should stay or not.", said Ancelotti after the removal from the League.

    Manchester United squad has qualified for the Champions League semifinals after defeating with a general score of  3-1 the Chelsea team in the meeting in the quarterfinals of the competition. Tuesday, Manchester United has won, with the score 2-1. Hernandez  '43 and Park Ji-sung '77 scored for Manchester and  Drogba scored for Chelsea '77. In the tour Manchester  imposed in London with a 1-0 score.


    Click here to see the goals!

    0 coments:

    Trimiteți un comentariu