Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Mourinho wants victory in London!

Posted on
  • miercuri, 13 aprilie 2011
  • by
  • in
  • Tags: , , ,
  • Jose Mourinho believes that Tottenham has no chance of qualifying for the Champions League semifinals, even if they manage to score five times in Real Madrid's gate, in the quarterfinal second leg scheduled for Wednesday evening in London.
    "We came here to score as many goals. I expect from my players to evolve bright and not treat this match as an easy one. We know very well the situation , we clearly won on tour, but we have to respect our opponent.I will use the best eleven I have at my disposal."said the Portuguese.

     Mourinho has not missed an opportunity to make public again his wish to return to the Premier League, but only after his contract with Real will end in three years ."Madrid is my immediate future, because I have a contract to respect and because people in the club appreciate my work. After that, my future is in England, I have no doubt.", he said.

    0 coments:

    Trimiteți un comentariu