Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Mourinho: "I would be embarrassed to win like that!"

Posted on
  • joi, 28 aprilie 2011
  • by
  • in
  • Tags: , , ,
  •  Jose Mourinho has been unleashed at the press conference after the match, complaining that Barcelona won with the referee's help. "Congratulations on a great team. But I wonder where it comes from strength of this team? Maybe it is the influence that the Spanish federation president Angel Villar has at UEFA , or the fact that their T-shirt bears the inscription of UNICEF? I respect Guardiola , but I would very much like to see him winning Champions League without a scandal. From my point of view, if Barcelona wins the league, is due to a scandal in the Bernabeu.", said the Portuguese.

     Mourinho said that Pepe was sent off for free and claimed that he did not say nothing bad about Stark Wolfgang or to another official after the time of granting the red card for the player  in the 61st minute. "I never said anything, I just applauded the decision ironic. If I would really  have said what I was thinking, I probably would have been removed by UEFA from the football final ...". TV images seem to give the Portuguese justice, he was surprised by the camera while saying "Bravo, bravo", talking to the reserve referee. A few minutes later, Mourinho was sent to the stands, where he communicated with the second-Karanka through little notes.

    After 0-2 in the Bernabeu,  Mourinho does not believe Real has any chance to reach the final at Wembley, where they cannot count on Pepe and Sergio Ramos, suspended. "Clearly, our mission will be very difficult in re-tour. What do I say here? Will be an impossible task, it is clear that Barcelona will go into the finals." The eccentric coach  then resumed the string of ironies on the rival, saying he twice won the Champions League with Porto and Inter Milan, and in both cases the victories were achieved on the ground. "Those successes have come through hard work, effort, sweat and struggle. I would be ashamed to win the league like Barcelona did  when I was at  Chelsea and we should have received four penalty kicks in the match in the semifinals. In addition, I see that happens in every semi-final with Barcelona so she could have an extra man. "

    0 coments:

    Trimiteți un comentariu